Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I'm back--what's news??

  1. #11
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back, Ann! Your baby is so adorable! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to see you again! Welcome back.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by djsnjones:
    Hi Ann,
    he looks so much like you!
    Joy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's exactly what I thought! He is so cute! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I love your high chair table. That is such a great idea. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member spongelover1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ann! Welcome back!

    Jess, the girl of 2006, will in fact NOT be released on the 26th, or so I have heard. She will be released on the 27th, is what I have heard. This might not be correct, but it's what a PS or a CS (i can't remember which) said.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see you Ann. I can imagine that this young man keeps you fairly busy. He's adorable and if you don't know what to give him for Christmas, I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting just empty boxes - to play with [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I know! He loves boxes, paper, and the laundry basket. [img]smile.gif[/img] My sister said, "It looks like what he wants for Christmas is a cardboard box. Guess he won't be disappointed!" [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Here's a picture of him getting in the laundry basket.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL - that is a great picture! Head over heels!
    Kamilla used to love laundry baskets too and she still loves boxes.

  8. #18
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Ann! He's soooo cute! Gosh...makes me miss my babies. My son is taller than me!

    That clothes basket picture is a hoot! I bet your DH has a blast with that little guy.

    Merry first Christmas with him!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. It's hard to believe he is so big! Where does the time go? Have a very Merry Holiday Season!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •